Why are all the entries in my VISA account reversed all of a sudden?

The charges column shows payments and vice versa

Best Answer

• Leo Dekkers
    Leo Dekkers Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This problem has been resolved. When I opened Q this afternoon it was back to normal. Very strange.
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Much appreciated.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    That sounds bizarre. Are these transactions you recently downloaded? Are your old transactions in the same account okay? Is this only in the one account?

Also: what versions of Quicken Mac are you using, and what company's Visa card is this? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure the register isn't just sorted by some column other than Date?
    Click the Date column header once to sort by Date. Click the Date column header again to toggle sort order from ascending to descending or back, as you prefer.
    Is the register filtered in any way, to show only a subset of transactions? If so, reset the filter.

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?

The Windows Snipping Tool (available with Windows 7 and up) can be used to capture a partial screen image and save it to a file.  Microsoft Paint can be used to annotate the image.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots
    To take a screenshot in Mac please see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
    Please create image files of type PNG, JPG or GIF only.
    To attach the image here, start composing your reply in the "Type your comment" box at the bottom of this webpage. At the top of the text entry window you'll see a row of icons beginning with B I S
    Click the "Attach image" icon (the one that looks like a tiny landscape with mountain and sun). It will allow you to select and upload the captured image file(s) from your computer. The captured image(s) will be inserted at wherever the cursor is located in the text.

• Leo Dekkers
    Leo Dekkers Member ✭✭
    All transactions on the VISA account are reversed, but not on the other Visa account that I have.
    I use Quicken starter for Windows 10.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried @UKR's suggestions from the above post?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Leo Dekkers
    Leo Dekkers Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This problem has been resolved. When I opened Q this afternoon it was back to normal. Very strange.
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.