I can not log into Quicken on iPhone 7.

Options
Can not login to Quicken on my iPhone the app does not fit the screen and therefore I can not paste the password into the password field. It has been this way for several months now. Have pretty much ignored the app for sometime because of this.

Best Answer

• RandyB
    RandyB Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That would be really nice if that would work. It does not. This app does not do landscape mode. But it did give me an idea. The app used to work in Zoomed display mode. It no longer does that so I reduced the screen mode to Standard, and reduced the font size down. And I was able to log in. But the app definitely needs to be more adaptive to personal preferences. That was not a problem previously.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turn your phone sideways so the screen is in landscape mode.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• RandyB
    RandyB Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That would be really nice if that would work. It does not. This app does not do landscape mode. But it did give me an idea. The app used to work in Zoomed display mode. It no longer does that so I reduced the screen mode to Standard, and reduced the font size down. And I was able to log in. But the app definitely needs to be more adaptive to personal preferences. That was not a problem previously.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Oh, sorry. I was using Safari and the web site, which looks just like your screen shot of th app. Glad you found a workaround.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.