Costco Visa Anywhere Error 2000 was they Went from Direct Connect to Quicken Connect

I was getting an error with Costco Visa Anywhere card. (Download Error 2000). Information you entered does not match our records. After calling Quicken Support, and doing the Deactivate and Reactivate accounts, I saw that Direct Connect was no longer an option, (It was grayed out). So I chose Quicken Connect, and although nothing downloaded, It did not get errors. I suppose Costco Visa has discontinued Direct Connect. I will try and email their support, as calling them to ask about this was near impossible.

Comments

• TomTom Member ✭✭
    This is what I now see upon Reactivating.
  • RickORickO SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using FI name "Citi Cards"? That's what I'm using for my Costco Visa and it is still working fine on Direct Connect.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • TomTom Member ✭✭
    Thats what I was using until this Error occurred. When I went to reactivate I typed Citi Cards, and it didn't work. Forget the error. But when I typed in Costco Anywhere Visa, there it was, specifically for this card from Costco. I did a chat with Costco Visa Anywhere support, and it took a while, but he came back with Quickbooks and Quicken were updated. Apparently changing from Citi Cards as the FI to the Costco Anywhere Visa FI choice. Not sure if others will start seeing the error, but time will tell.
This discussion has been closed.