Cannot download from 1 of my Amex accounts on Mac [Edited to say Mac and not Windows]

gweavil
gweavil Member ✭✭
I did the recommended deactivate/reactivate of my Amex accounts. All went ok except for one. The primary card on the account does not show up - I see a secondary card. Selecting that connects ok but there are no downloads - this has been happening for a week. If I attempt to switch between connection types I see the following message:

"You have no more accounts at American Express to activate"

Is there a place where Quicken stores the account/card association and could I have a residual relationship that didn't clear on the deactivate?

Looking for help - this is my high volume card and I need visibility.

Best Answer

• gweavil
    gweavil Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    We can close this - I deleted ALL Amex accounts, saved my file, shutdown Quicken and restarted. I then relinked all the accounts. Worked

Answers

• gweavil
    gweavil Member ✭✭
    Should be cannot download on my Mac
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello gweavil,

Sorry, you have yet to receive a response.

Is it possible that there is a hidden account that is connected to American Express?

To check, go to Accounts > Hide and Show Accounts.

Any account that has to check under Lists and Reports is a hidden account.

Let me know how it goes!

~~~***~~~
  • gweavil
    gweavil Member ✭✭
    There are no hidden Amex accounts. This connection was working prior to the forced reset. I fired up my Windows version and it works there so I am sure that it is not Amex. I tried to add a new account connected to the Gold Card but it does not show up in the list - even if I deactivate the current account.
  • gweavil
    gweavil Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    We can close this - I deleted ALL Amex accounts, saved my file, shutdown Quicken and restarted. I then relinked all the accounts. Worked
This discussion has been closed.