Prior day security price doesn't update

Options
Hi,
I'm using Q 2019 and updated today's prices (after 8pm) which worked fine but then I tried to get prior day prices and some securities update but some do not. Has anyone experienced this and if so do you have any suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How, exactly, did you try to get "prior day prices"?  And, where did you expect to see them?
    Which don't update?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• smascho
    smascho Member ✭✭
    Options
    On the investing screen, I clicked the Update dropdown and selected Historical Prices and then Month with all securities selected. I also tried the same thing with Five Days selected. I expect to see the prices populated on the 8/12/2019 date. I have a mix of stocks and mutual funds and its the mutual funds that tend to not update (but some are) - examples are CFVLX, FBGRX, FTBFX. The stocks all have prices.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @smascho

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

If you haven't already, please review the information at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20016591/#Comment_20016591 and let us know if adjusting the date restores the missing security prices or if they are still missing.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • smascho
    smascho Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi,
    Thanks, yes, that does seem to resolve the issue but as mentioned in other posts it does seem to be a bug somewhere and hopefully is being researched.
This discussion has been closed.