robinhood downloads

In the drop down menu of adding accounts the brokerage Robinhood is listed in the drop down list. I would assume if its listed that their is support for this firm and I can go forward with downloads. I am getting errors after inputting login credentials, saying not my fault. So, I am confused as to why there's no support when its listed in a drop down list of add accounts.

Comments

• jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    I see that it is listed as an FI, is there any configuration on the RH side that needs to be checked as "okay" for a third party tool to connect?
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like Robinhood supports Express Web Connect. Are you receiving any error messages that start with OL or CC?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

I am receiving the same error message when I attempt to add my Robinhood accounts.

I am also receiving these emails when I attempt to connect.

I have reached out to see if I can get any more information on this.

This does appear to be a brand new option in the bank list and it may just require some time before a download is available.

I will be sure to share any information I receive!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jethrom
    jethrom Member ✭✭
    I was getting the same error, but now I'm starting to get the error "Robinhood website is temporarily unavailable". I wonder when this will be fixed.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    jethrom said:
    I was getting the same error, but now I'm starting to get the error "Robinhood website is temporarily unavailable". I wonder when this will be fixed.

No one here can predict when RobihHood will fix its website.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jethrom
    jethrom Member ✭✭
    Well, now it starts to let me...even sends a text code to type in when i initially try to connect, but then Quicken errors saying "Express Web Connect does not support transaction download for brokerage accounts. To activate transaction download for this account, click: Add Account and select Brokerage as the account type". The funny thing is, is that is exactly how i was attempting to add it.

Sooo...it looks like they are making progress, but don't quite have their ducks in a row yet.
  • Paul K
    Paul K Member ✭✭
    Anyone know if/when this will be fixed? I am getting same error as Jethrom reported on Jan 17th.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Hello Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to share your issue with connecting to Robinhood.

I have gone ahead and tried to add my Robinhood account to Quicken and this is the response that I receive.

Brokerage accounts require Direct Connect to connect in Quicken, this instance only provides Express Web Connect, it would appear that Robinhood is unsupported at this time.

To learn more about the different connection types in Quicken, please see the information available here.

I also received this email when attempting to connect:

I am unable to provide an ETA or any insight as to if this will become available in the future.

I would suggest reaching out to Robinhood directly to see if they are able to provide an update or any additional information.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.