Has anyone been experiencing errors updating their Vanguard Accounts? Screenshot attached.

While attempting to update my Vanguard retirement & brokerage accounts, a message prompt appears that an error has occurred, and has done every time I have attempted to update accounts so for about the last week. Prior to this, no issues updating accounts.
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Xb39eL
    Xb39eL Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your responses. Yes, I did disable downloads for the brokerage accounts, and when I attempted to reactivate them, Quicken was unable to contact/communicate with Vanguard.

Also, I do have two-step verification set up with Vanguard, but this was initiated some time ago - at least 12 months or so. And I've never had any issues with the two-step verification if I sign into Vanguard with another computer or I clear my browser history & cookies.

I sat on it for a couple days, Google searching the error code it posted with the message. Oddly enough, it all resolved today. No issues. I have no rational explanation.
  • Michael Jones
    Michael Jones Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Very odd, but glad it got fixed!  I haven't turned on two-step for that very reason, as they note it could break services.  Interesting that it works for you!
This discussion has been closed.