Purchasing Upgrade

Don't know if this belongs here but here goes. I just purchased the upgrade from 2007 to 2019 but had to "fudge" the billing info. I entered the CC info BUT I was asked to enter my state. Being Canadian I wanted to enter the province - dropdown list had all US States and Armed Forces - NO provinces - could not get by the screen unless state was filled in - so I lied and picked NY. Would have been nice to have the list include the provinces, just saying.

Best Answers

Answers

• Frank McLellan
    Frank McLellan Member ✭✭
    Oh? I got an email from Quicken short while ago with a link for the upgrade which I followed. Did not realize that I needed to go to the Canadian site. I was billed and downloaded the new version. Are there 2 versions? And if so, do I need to cancel the US version and repurchase from the CDN site?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there's a US version and a Canadian version. Each version only works with FI's in that country.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Frank McLellan
    Frank McLellan Member ✭✭
    OK. That means that I need to cancel the US and repurchase CDN. The US version would do me no good. Thanks for the info.
  • Frank McLellan
    Frank McLellan Member ✭✭
    Thanks dannyg - I installed the US version to check out the new version and saw that there was CDN functionality. I did not cancel.
This discussion has been closed.