Asked to sign in and put in password but password box is grayed out and screen freezes (edited)

Options
When I sign in I get information show up but get asked to enter Quicken Password. I am seeing my full information but it is grayed out and the screen is frozen. I have to reboot my computer in order to remove information on my screen. Help

(edited for readability)

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please re-input your question in the Comment area.  It has been truncated in the Title area so that it's unintelligible.
    And WTH does "shoe\w" mean?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Instead of just posting "Help", how about you give us a little more background and detail information on the problem. The title of your post does not have enough information.
    What password are you asked to enter?
    Can you capture a screen image snapshot of what you're seeing and cut and paste it into your response, please?
  • mdrtclu
    mdrtclu Member
    Options
    Asked to enter Quicken Password. I am seeing my full information but it is grayed out and the screen is frozen. I have to reboot my computer in order to remove information on my screen.
  • mdrtclu
    mdrtclu Member
    Options
    I am not real wizard at using computer so not sure can past and cut itb to put on screen.
  • mdrtclu
    mdrtclu Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I sign in and the budget information shows up and I get a message to enter Quicken in a box that shows up over the budget info. I click the box to eliminate the box because there is no place to enter a password. When the box goes away the screen puts a gray screen over my information, freezes the screen so I can not exit or enter any new information.

(edited for readability)
This discussion has been closed.