Quicken Connect and Chase CC (Quicken 2017)

I started out with Quicken not doing Quicken Connect updates. Name and password were correct. I had forgotten that every so often Chase sends a secure message with the subject "Action Required for Quicken or QuickBooks users". Because I had forgotten I called Quicken support and Chase support. In the process I changed my accounts to Manual Download in order to start over on the "Change Connection Type". During this process I remembered to go look for a "Secure Message" from Chase and I went through the verification process. Back to Quicken, I was able to connect using Direct Connect but not through the use of Quicken Connect which had been my default for years. When I try Quicken Connect sometimes I am presented with a type of Captcha screen with wavy letters and numbers. Some sort of verification process. But when I validate nothing happens. Other times I get the following error: Sync Error
Warning
Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.
AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (QCS_SERVER_ERROR)

Bottom line is that I can no longer download my account info using Quicken Connect. Is there any way to correct this issue or should I just use Direct Connect and hope Chase does not start charging me to use it?

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Change to Direct Connect. I have been using it for years with no charges. If they do start charging for it, you can always switch back to Quicken Connect.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.