Every entry I put into mobile turns into a duplicate on Quicken PC.. What gives!

Every entry I put into mobile turns into a duplicate on Quicken PC.. What gives! THis only started in the last month or so...

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken PC will not automatically sync to cloud when I start. After I start I have to manually force Quicken to sync to cloud. What am I doing wrong?
  • Mobile app no longer allows me to enter a category.. Such as Groceries.. Or fuel or.. Anything.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ciscokid1957

Thank you for taking the time to report these issues to the Community.

I've merged most of the reported issues together in this thread for easier tracking.

If you haven't already, please review the information and steps available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the various issues.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Nope.. None of those issues.. The problems I have are as listed.
  • So now, my pc quicken does not sync to the cloud.. What gives?
  • Windows Quicken will not sync transactions to cloud, however, account total syncs just fine. Looking at mobile app, I see the updated account total but no transactions.
  • Also, I can enter transactions on mobile, but will not sync to windows quicken. Both my mobile devices see the transaction.
  • apps.treasurer
    apps.treasurer Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issues! My windows quicken is not syncing to the data I have on my MAC which I have been using more often because my MAC is smaller and what I use for on the go, but Windows is my at home laptop. I need them to sync for our school accounts.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same issues! My windows quicken is not syncing to the data I have on my MAC which I have been using more often because my MAC is smaller and what I use for on the go, but Windows is my at home laptop. I need them to sync for our school accounts.
    AFAIK, the Sync process only works between one Windows (or Mac) desktop / laptop computer and one smartphone device using Quicken Mobile (or the Quicken on the Web app in a browser).
    It cannot be used to sync a data file on a Windows computer with a data file on a Mac computer.

• apps.treasurer
    apps.treasurer Member ✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > (Quote)
    > AFAIK, the Sync process only works between one Windows (or Mac) desktop / laptop computer and one smartphone device using Quicken Mobile (or the Quicken on the Web app in a browser).
    > It cannot be used to sync a data file on a Windows computer with a data file on a Mac computer.

AHH you know what! I was transferring from mac to windows via USB...I have quicken on my mac, windows, ipad pro, and mobile....totally got everything mixed up! Thank you!
  • ciscokid1957
    ciscokid1957 Member
    Answer ✓
    Solved my issue by resetting the cloud data...
This discussion has been closed.