How can I stop needing to enter Q id and password every time try to run update from bank

Options
Problem just started today

Best Answer

• Mike A
    Mike A Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Quicken_Tyka,
    Yes, when I submitted the request for help yesterday, as we were dealing with a new bank and setting things up, I was updating multiple times a day and, yes, I was seeing the Quicken sign-in prompts coming up each time. However, when I tried signing in again late yesterday on the same computer system, some time after I had written my request for help, it no longer asked me for my Quicken userid and password. Everything is fine now. Go figure. Thanks anyway for getting back to me.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Mike,

Sorry, you have yet to receive a response.

To clarify, are you updating multiple times a day and are seeing the sign-in prompt each time? or were you prompted to sign in just the one time?

Once you log in to Quicken with your Quicken ID, you won’t need to log in again, unless you change your credentials, try to open your Quicken file on a different computer system, or if you haven't logged in for more than 90 days. Have any of these situations occurred? 

https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-id-frequently-asked-questions

Let us know!
    ~~~***~~~
  • Mike A
    Mike A Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Quicken_Tyka,
    Yes, when I submitted the request for help yesterday, as we were dealing with a new bank and setting things up, I was updating multiple times a day and, yes, I was seeing the Quicken sign-in prompts coming up each time. However, when I tried signing in again late yesterday on the same computer system, some time after I had written my request for help, it no longer asked me for my Quicken userid and password. Everything is fine now. Go figure. Thanks anyway for getting back to me.
This discussion has been closed.