Availability of foreign exchange quotes

Is Quicken planning to make available quotes of securities traded on foreign exchanges? If so, by when? I would find this feature most helpful since I track accounts that have almost exclusively securities traded outside of the US. Thank you.

Best Answer

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    This is in the main a user-to-user forum so what Quicken is "planning" to do is pretty much an unknown to most of us.  My guess is that the answer to the question is "No" as probably that would involve a very small user base and add additional complexity and burden to Quicken's information gather process, which is fairly fraught as it is.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    This is in the main a user-to-user forum so what Quicken is "planning" to do is pretty much an unknown to most of us.  My guess is that the answer to the question is "No" as probably that would involve a very small user base and add additional complexity and burden to Quicken's information gather process, which is fairly fraught as it is.
  • Thank you. I understand. But I will submit the question anyway to their support to see what they come back with. With cost increasing (now an annual fee!) and lack of real integration with market tools, the equation to keep working with Quicken is become less and less favorable.
This discussion has been closed.