What is going on? Why won't Quicken provide any support?

Tried all week to get support. Is Quicken in financial trouble and no longer provides support. Called 88[removed]26 phone number, but it just plays music and nobody ever, ever answers. My software is really messed up and will not sync and will not update online. Nobody anywhere will talk to me. For the last 2 years, quicken support of their product was always great.

Best Answer

• deeseins
    deeseins Member
    Answer ✓
    Thank you everyone. I got it fixed. I think. I have no idea what was wrong. Got into the chat and the person apparently along with my help fixed it. Neither of us know exactly what was wrong. He said that file must have somehow got corrupted.. Anyway, all of you have a great rest of the day

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure where you got that number, but a google search does not return Quicken support.
    You will find Quicken support number at the bottom of this link.

• Hello deeseins,

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Community, although I apologize for any confusion.

The phone number you provided does not belong to Quicken. I have reported it as a "spammer" so it can be further investigated. 

To contact Support, please reference https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support, as it contains current, accurate and legitimate contact info for Quicken.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie 

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The phone number you provided does not belong to Quicken. I have reported it as a "spammer" so it can be further investigated. "
    SO, @deeseins it's actually a GOOD thing that you weren't able to contact them ... since they'd take your money (REAL Q support is free) and provide little if any benefit ... they might have even stolen your data or inflicted you with malware.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Thank you for trying to help. https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support . I have tried this link I don't really know how many times this week. When I click "contact support", it is a bad link on my PC. It will not do anything. Acts as if I did not click it and it will not give me the correct phone number to call. I have a file that my software gave me today, but I don't know what to do with it.
  • I have been clicking that all week. Is there any other way to obtain a phone number for Quicken? That link will not give me one. Is there a chat?
  • jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    From the link sent by @Quicken Natalie

Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @deeseins When you go to that URL, you should see this screen:

Then you click the Talk to Support button. They recently changed this user interface. What you should see is this pop-up screen:

If you are not seeing this, the problem is likely with your browser blocking the pop-up screen. What browser are you using? Is it set to block pop-ups? Do you have any sort of blocker enabled?

In any case, there's the phone number in the screen shot. ;)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • deeseins
    deeseins Member
    Answer ✓
    Thank you everyone. I got it fixed. I think. I have no idea what was wrong. Got into the chat and the person apparently along with my help fixed it. Neither of us know exactly what was wrong. He said that file must have somehow got corrupted.. Anyway, all of you have a great rest of the day
This discussion has been closed.