Why are the accounts selected in One Step Update Settings not staying selected after updating

After opening program I go to "Tools>One Step Update, select the accounts to update, then hit "Apply" and "Update Now". Everything updates fine. If I then re-run the update the accounts previously selected are no longer selected and I have to re-select each account again. If I exit the program, restart and then run One Step Update none of the accounts are selected and I have to re-select the accounts before running the update. This seems to have started in the last week and persists even after the latest update mentioned below.

Is this a known bug issue or is this something new?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm running "Quicken- Home, Business & Rental Property" 2019, Ver R21.17 build 27.1.21.17

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you restore a recent data file backup that does not exhibit the symptoms.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you restore a recent data file backup that does not exhibit the symptoms.
  • sabrownie
    sabrownie Member ✭✭
    DOH!!!... You LVL 1 IT support suggestion worked. Not nearly as easy as rebooting but typically just as effective in solving the problem. Thanks for the easiest solution.
This discussion has been closed.