What happened to Reports

Options
What happened to Reports view? It is unusable!

Best Answer

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which specifc reports or view are you having problems with and what is the nature of the problems?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • ETXDave
    ETXDave Member ✭✭
    Options
    All of them, all from the reports tab. They open up and are narrow, you have to grab a line and stretch them out and when you open the transactions with the + sign the only thing you see are the amounts and a blank space next to it where the transaction info used to be. . No other data for example, date, who was paid, cleared transaction etc. You can’t print the report data anymore either. If you click on the blank spot it goes back to the transaction in the account.

The reports are useless.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What version of Quicken are you using, @ETXDave ? My reports look fine in QW2019, and there is no "reports tab" that I can find. Can you do a screen capture and show us what you're seeing?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah yes, I'd forgotten about the old Reset Columns workaround for the reports bug. I'll bet @Jim_Harman is right, as usual.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.