Sort Savings Goals

Is there any way to sort the savings goals I've created in the PLANNING-SAVINGS GOALS tab? They seem to be sorted in the order I created them but would be nice to sort them by name or perhaps even by goal date?

Answers

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have named my savings goals with an asterisk and a space before their real names. All my savings goals are automatically stored in alphabetical order.

Because I have two accounts from which I have savings goals and I do not want to mix them, I distinguish these with 1 or 2 asterisks before their names. All of them will be regrouped by account in alphabetical order.
  • A1MB1G
    A1MB1G Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the reply. I should have been clearer, I'm looking to sort the savings goals when looking at the PLANNING-Savings Goals tab and not the savings goals accounts listed on the sidebar where all the accounts are listed.

I do use the same naming convention with the asterisk in front but the savings goals planning tab lists all the goals in order in which they were created.
  • rrbaker15
    rrbaker15 Member ✭✭
    I am wondering about this as I want to sort for Planning > Budgets, how do I do that?
This discussion has been closed.