I just upgraded to 2019 from 2007 on MAC,.Is there a way to print the budget like i did previously?

Options
When i look at the month I only see a graph of comparisons. Is there no report with just numbers? I used to be able to print a month to date and see a list. Hope these questions are clear, I am a novice.

Best Answer

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Budget Summary will give you YTD, but not an individual report for the month.

The 1-Month view will allow you to print the graph to give you an idea of where you stand mid month. That isn't much of report, though, and can be unwieldy. 

So, yes, the monthly report has gone away for now, but you can still view what you are trying to see.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    edited September 2019
    Options
    We all were a novice at one time :-)

The later versions allow for printing/exporting when viewing the 12 month view. You might be looking at the single month view which doesn't allow for printing.

• ibd
    ibd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, John. I also do not see how to run a report that will show me if i am meeting my budget mid month like I used to get. Is that now gone away also?
    Thanks from the real novice!
  • John_in_NC
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Budget Summary will give you YTD, but not an individual report for the month.

The 1-Month view will allow you to print the graph to give you an idea of where you stand mid month. That isn't much of report, though, and can be unwieldy. 

So, yes, the monthly report has gone away for now, but you can still view what you are trying to see.
This discussion has been closed.