Following Instructions, "The American Express website may be down", but it isn't

Options
So, kept getting this pop-up that instructed me to Deactivate and Re-activate my American Express Accounts in Quicken, the "require update" from August. Odd thing was that I got transactions yesterday, in early September.

Anyway, following those instructions, when I provided my user ID and password for American Express in the Re-Activate process, I get an error:

"The American Express website may be down.
"https://www.americanexpress.com
"URL. Mostly this happens when American Express block Intuit lps
"Please verify that you can connect to your bank and navigate until you can see your most "recent transactions.
"AGGREGATOR_IN-ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105)"

So... no, I can, in fact, look at my most recent transactions at the Amex website. Am I the only one having trouble reconnecting to Amex?

Best Answer

• Brent
    Brent Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hm. I just tried again and hit the "Options" button first, selecting Direct Connect instead of the Default Quicken Connect, and it worked.

I didn't read the update instructions clearly. I was thrown off by the part that references SkyMiles

Answers

• Brent
    Brent Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hm. I just tried again and hit the "Options" button first, selecting Direct Connect instead of the Default Quicken Connect, and it worked.

I didn't read the update instructions clearly. I was thrown off by the part that references SkyMiles
This discussion has been closed.