Quicken not syncing with new investment funds at Fidelity

Options
I've moved some money into different mutual funds and have added them to the watch list, but when I look at the portfolio view, I'm not seeing the changes that I've made, even though I see them on the Fidelity website

Best Answer

• Bob Zeiser
    Bob Zeiser Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    problem solved....there was a delay at Fidelity in pushing out the missing data ….all fixed now, thanks for the support

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You probably need to "customize" the portfolio view and select (check) the new securities on the Securities tab of the Customize dialog.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Bob Zeiser
    Bob Zeiser Member ✭✭
    Options
    thanks....I did that when I added the new securities.....and in the portfolio view they appear and are downloading quotes but not any of the security values from Fidelity
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you created, in Q, those new funds ... did you click the "Download Quotes" box?
    In my graphic, Blue Chip Growth is "ticked" for download, but Cash Reserves isn't.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Bob Zeiser
    Bob Zeiser Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I have both the "download quotes" and "watch list" checked.....as I said earlier, it's downloading the quotes but not any other values ….shares, market value, etc.
  • Bob Zeiser
    Bob Zeiser Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    problem solved....there was a delay at Fidelity in pushing out the missing data ….all fixed now, thanks for the support
This discussion has been closed.