Schedule these? fiasco

Under Tools, Manage Bill and Income Reminders: At the bottom it says Schedule these? When I click NO to each one and then open Bills & Income they show up anyway, then I have to delete them. Over and over again. How do I fix this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For years and years I've simply ignored those items listed under "Schedule These" but, prompted by your post, I clicked on one of the listed items, clicked on the "No" button, then closed Quicken and reopened it.  That item that I'd ticked "No" next to was no longer there, though I suppose it might come back next time I actually pay that bill.
  • But does it now show as a reminder under the Bills & Income tab? Maybe there is a setting I need to change to prevent this from happening. Keep in mind in the first part of my post was about the Tools menu "Manage..." where they do disappear when I click "no" but they then show up in the actual Bills & Income tab where I have to delete them.
  • Tom Young
    I didn't realize that you were talking about two different spots in Quicken.  And I have never, ever, used the reports that come up when you click on the "Bills & Income" tab.
    I clicked on the Bills & Income tab then clicked on the tabs under that - Bills, Income & Transfers and Projected Balances - and saw nothing there that suggested "Schedule These?"  Since I've never played around in this area - guess I never saw the point since I can get this information elsewhere in Quicken - I don't know what to tell you about this area of Quicken. 
  • Tom Young
    The OP seemed to be seeing a "Schedule These?" prompt under the "Bills & Income" tab, which I couldn't find, though I did see that the Schedule These? item I selected disappeared from the "Bill and Income Reminders" window.  I have "Review my accounts for reminders to suggest" ticked.
    1) Does that mean that the proposed reminder will come back for consideration one of these days in the Bill and Income Reminders window?
    2) Is there a Schedule These? prompt under the Bills & Income tab somewhere?
  • @UKR- that is exactly what i was looking for. Thanks, we will see it solves the problem!
    @Tom Young- 1) Yes, I believe you will, like I have. 2) No, that prompt is under Tools, Manage Bill and Income Reminders: At the bottom it says Schedule these?
    Thank you both for your input!
This discussion has been closed.