Cannot download transactions from any account via Quicken Connect

Options
I have 2 accounts that use Direct Connect and they work fine. I have 5 accounts at 3 different sites that connect by Quicken Connect and none of them are working. When deactivate one to try and reconnect I get the following error message: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (QCS_SERVER_ERROR).

I initially thought I was having a problem with one online account, but now it's every account that uses Quicken Connect. Does anyone know if Quicken is working on this? It was working fine until a couple days ago and now Quicken is almost unusable. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @dwvaughn

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I took the liberty of reviewing our internal support system and see that a case was opened with Quicken Support and has been escalated to our teams to investigate this error further.

At this time the case is still open and on-going, but if there is anything further the Community may assist with, please let us know.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • dwvaughn
    dwvaughn Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Sarah. You correct that I have a case open. I was given no ETA on it, so I have no idea if it's days or weeks before I will hear something. Over the weekend, I decided to see if anyone on the community had any ideas that might help.

From a process point of view, we users have no idea when a case is escalated if anything is being done with it. All we are told is that it's being escalated and there is no eta given.

I do appreciate your response and I hope to hear something soon.
This discussion has been closed.