Something went wrong after last update R19.37 Quicken H&B Canada

Options
Since I have upgraded R19.37 Quicken H&B Canada, my investment accounts doesn't synchronise anymore. I can see all of my bank accounts with the right numbers but no numbers in my investment accounts.

In Quicken mobile, I only see my budget! No accounts (bank or investment) are listed.

I've tried to reset Q. Cloud multiple times, select and deselect accounts to sync… Nothing works.
I've uninstall ang reinstall Q. mobile on my cell phone.. Same problem. I've tried to sign out and in...
 After one day searching the problem, I comme her to see if I'm the only one with those syncing problem?

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello Valderi,

I apologize that you are experiencing issues with syncing!

If you have not already done so, please review the information and follow the applicable steps found here.

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting. 

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Nathalie
    I want to thank you for your advise: I contacted the support twice today (I had to go). First each time it took me less than 2 minutes to begin chatting with an agent. I finally found the reason why suddenly I had problem syncing with Quicken mobile since the last update and I want to tell others my solution hoping it helps.

The problem occured because of the language setting on my cellphone. I had the same problem before with another program and here is the solution: It concern those with cellphones settled in another language (mine is in Canadian french)
    1. uninstall Quicken mobile
    2. go to settings of your cellphone and change the language to "English US"
    3. Reinstall Quicken mobile
    4. Try to connect with your Quicken Cloud. It should work.

5. Go to settings again of your cellphone and change the language to "Canadian french" (or other languages)
    6. Open your Quicken mobile and That's it ! Still working !
    7. You can close Quicken mobile BUT do not sign out. If you do so you will have to run the same procedure.

I Hope it helps others until an other update.

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Information complement:

I never had a problem with my phone settled in "french Canadian" and Quicken in English. Since the last update, now, I realize that I can upload transactions from Q Mobile to my desktop BUT if I want to download transactions from my desktop to Q Mobile, I  have to change the language settings on my phone in English US and reverse the language after downloading. I hope it will be fixed in a future update.

(edited for readability)
This discussion has been closed.