Why don't all of the transactions on Fidelity Net Benefits download?

Options
Steve Denning
Steve Denning Member ✭✭
edited September 2019 in Investing (Windows)
I updated Quicken 3 days ago and now it is behaving badly when I try to do a One Step Update. Sometimes it doesn't do an all accounts update but will do an individual account update. And it no longer downloads all of the transactions, especially withdrawals, that show up on my fidelity site. I dare you to respond since I have never gotten a response before.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Using this ID, you've never posted a question before ...  so why would someone respond to a question that you haven't posted???

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I updated Quicken 3 days ago and now it is behaving badly when I try to do a One Step Update. Sometimes it doesn't do an all accounts update but will do an individual account update. And it no longer downloads all of the transactions, especially withdrawals, that show up on my fidelity site. I dare you to respond since I have never gotten a response before.
    Fidelity Investments is responsible for the transactions they make available to Quicken.  I suggest you contact Fidelity Investments.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which specific version of Quicken - Help --> About Quicken
    On the Fidelity side - what type of account.... normal brokerage or the Net Benefits -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Steve Denning
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe and Fidelity Net Benefits. I was getting all transactions until the last Quicken Update 3 days ago and that's when things stopped working. I will contact Fidelity but I'll bet they didn't change anything. The new Quicken just doesn't know how to handle the data. By the way I thought I was sending this to Quicken - not superusers. I entered through the Quicken Help button which I have submitted questions on before. I have been a Quicken user for over 30 years but since going to the rental model everything has changed and not all for the better.
This discussion has been closed.