NONE of my reminders are being automatically added to the register after the R22.12 update.

Options
NONE of my reminders are being automatically added to the register after the R22.12 Build 27.1.22.12 update. Most are set to be added 30 days in advance. They are there but still show the circle w/clock not the pencil. There is NO WAY to manually add. The reminder dropdown only shows edit, ignore or delete.

I have quit Quicken. Shutdown and restarted Windows 10 but the problem still exists

Best Answer

• u000top2
    u000top2 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I had done all but the copy to a new file and super validate in the TS 101. Did those but still wrong. Validate says it fixed a schedule reminder each time I ran it (at least 10 times) but it didn't fix anything.

The only thing that worked was going to a month old BU. It handled entering the reminders. Then I ran validating and I got the same message that it fixed a schedule reminder.

I then copied to a new file and validated and the file is now OK.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• u000top2
    u000top2 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I had done all but the copy to a new file and super validate in the TS 101. Did those but still wrong. Validate says it fixed a schedule reminder each time I ran it (at least 10 times) but it didn't fix anything.

The only thing that worked was going to a month old BU. It handled entering the reminders. Then I ran validating and I got the same message that it fixed a schedule reminder.

I then copied to a new file and validated and the file is now OK.
This discussion has been closed.