Sizing and login

I'm trying to setup the mobile app for the first time. I have an iPhone SE. First, the app does not appear to size properly for the device. The left side of the screen is cut off, so instead of seeing "Quicken ID", I see "uicken ID". Second, I don't appear to be able to paste a password. I use 1Password and have a really long and tedious password that I sure don't want to have to type. I'm going to try rebooting the phone and see if that helps. No. It doesn't.

Best Answer

Answers

• I use 1Password and have all my passwords there. The app on my iPhone, besides not sizing properly to the phone, won't let me paste in the password. Since it is very long and very random, I'm not very interested in doing this! When will this app be updated?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Hello Steve,

Sorry, to hear that you're experiencing this trouble

I attempted to recreate this issue and I am able to copy and paste a password on an iPhone and an iPad, this doesn't appear to be a feature that is missing.

Do any other apps on the phone display this same issue or just the Quicken app?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Let us know!
    ~~~***~~~
  • 1. Other apps work fine. I'm only having a problem with the Quicken app.
    2. I deleted the app, shut off the phone and then reinstalled the app with no change in result: I still can't paste in a password.
    3. I'm still experiencing sizing issues that I reported here: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859945/sizing-and-login#latest

Thanks for your help!
  • Any other ideas? Still have this problem.
  • Steve Woodward
    Steve Woodward Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Here is a picture. This is from an iPhone SE running 12.4.1. Paste of email or password still not available. When I press to paste, I just get an empty blue circle.
This discussion has been closed.