Checkbook on mobile App vs Bank Statement

mjm4200
mjm4200 Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I would like to see the checkbook from the program from the computer on the mobile app rather than the bank statement from online. Is there a way to change which checkbook you see?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello mjm4200,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

The mobile app pulls in information from the Quicken data file and doesn't have the ability to switch between a bank statement and data in the file.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7856731/faq-what-information-syncs-with-the-quicken-cloud-for-mobile-web-apps

Can you provide some more details on what you are seeing that the account you are viewing on the mobile app is a bank statement? 

Are you seeing a balance that doesn't match what is in the desktop? Are there transactions missing?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • mjm4200
    mjm4200 Member ✭✭
    What I am seeing in the mobile app is not on the desktop version, there are transactions that i have entered into the desktop version and I do a sync, and then load the version on the app and it has a different balance and missing transactions. The app version to me looks like it has downloaded straight from the bank or credit card, it has transactions that have uncategorized transactions, such as my mortgage payment on the desktop version i have entered the amount to who its payed and category as a bill:mortgage payment and the date and from the account its payed from.
    The mobile app show payee, date, account from and amount but no category. When i compare the mobile to the desktop, it different but it matches the online statement from the bank.
This discussion has been closed.