OL-1-B Citibank

This discussion was created from comments split from: One Step Update - Constant Crashes - Windows 10.

Comments

• Komejan
    Komejan Member
    It seems that ever since my Quicken Premier 2019 got updated to R22.12 I have been experiencing the same problem as @Liz Renninger describes above. I can no longer run perform a One Step Update but have to update every account individually. With 15 accounts that takes a lot of time. I have verified that Controlled Folder Access is disabled. Any other ideas as to what changed? It's pretty much unusable in it's current state.

I attached an image of what happens during an update. Even the accounts that say they completed really didn't update. If I got out and update a "completed" account manually it will have transactions that never got downloaded.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Komejan,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

There was an alert previously for Citibank that required a visit to https://citi.com/datamanagement to enable the ability to download.

Please visit the website above and log in. There will be an option to "Add Access" there should be on-screen instructions once "Add Access" has been selected.

After this process, please return to Quicken and attempt to update once more.

Please respond back if the OL-1-B error continues after this process.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.