Version R22.17, Build 27.1.22.17 - OSU Summary error message [edited title for clarity]

Options
psbeavers
psbeavers Member ✭✭
After doing One Step Update, I am receiving an "Unable to Update Bills" error. My online accounts are updating as they should and I have NO "Bills" linked to online accounts. I have been receiving this error for a long time, but I thought it was going to be corrected with one of the software updates, but it hasn't happened.
It doesn't cause me any problems, it's just distracting to see an error message.

Best Answer

Answers

• psbeavers
    psbeavers Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    psbeavers said:
    After doing One Step Update, I am receiving an "Unable to Update Bills" error. My online accounts are updating as they should and I have NO "Bills" linked to online accounts. I have been receiving this error for a long time, but I thought it was going to be corrected with one of the software updates, but it hasn't happened.
    It doesn't cause me any problems, it's just distracting to see an error message.
    At the bottom of the OSU Summary screen, there's a checkbox with text "Show just the last update".
    If there is no checkmark in this box you will be seeing old error messages from previous OSUs.

The folder name given in @Sherlock 's reply varies by Quicken data file name. Instead of looking for a subfolder \Qdata.000 look for a subfolder with your file name. On my computer, I have 2 recently used files, named UKR and Test, and I have two subfolders, \UKR and \Test ...
    Not knowing if that may cause any unwanted side effects, I'd be very careful about messing with this file.
This discussion has been closed.