Quicken Mac 5.13.0 quits unexpectedly updating Security price

Fraser55
Fraser55 Member
edited November 2019 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
Quicken 5.13.0 Canadian edition for Mac OS Sierra, when I manually update a Security , closing price on a mutual fund, Quicken accepts the change but when I close the Security Edit window to proceed to the next fund, Quicken quits unexpectedly. The changed amount has been saved.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Fraser55
    Fraser55 Member
    Answer ✓
    The problem has been resolved in 5.13.2. Thank you very much.

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Fraser55

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The 5.13.1 release for Quicken for Mac is now available and is targeted towards resolving a crash in Quicken.

If you haven't already, please install the 5.13.1 release and let us know if the crashing persists.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Fraser55
    Fraser55 Member
    Quicken still crashes with 5.13.1 installed.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello fraser55,

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that you continue to experience crashes with the recent update.

May I ask that you try a test file to see if the trouble persists in an empty file.

To create a test file, go to File > New and choose "Start From Scratch" select don't use mobile as this is just a test.

Please add a fund in an attempt to update the security price and see if this also results in a crash.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Fraser55
    Fraser55 Member
    Answer ✓
    The problem has been resolved in 5.13.2. Thank you very much.
This discussion has been closed.