Investment actions no longer allow funds transfers

Options
I have several investment accounts (tax deferred=Yes) (single mutual fund=No) where I used to be able to transfer funds with BoughtX or DivX but those options are no longer available (I am forced to use Bought or Div instead and move the funds to/from another account with a separate transaction. I know this used to work because there are DivX transactions in the register, I just can't add new ones.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you using the Enter Transactions button or ensuing the transactions directly in the transaction list (register)? If entering directly, try using the button.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As it currently stands the only "X" actions available in tax deferred Accounts are ContribX and WithdrwX in the drop-down menu available in the "Actions" column.  Perhaps those actions used to be available in the past and have been removed; I really don't know having never used the other "X" actions in any tax deferred Accounts.
  • mb66
    mb66 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was entering directly. I tried using the button and for a "buy" transaction, I was able to enter the transfer account in the "Use cash for this transaction" area and get a BoughtX transaction recorded. So this seems to be an acceptable workaround. But I can't get the same thing to work with a dividend. If I use the button to launch the Enter transaction window and select "Income" and enter an amount as a dividend, I see the "Transfer account" area but it won't let me use it; I can record a Div but not a DivX