Quicken Passcode

Options
Mobile app has "quicken passcode" what is this for? Searched help and didn't find answer

Comments

• miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    It is just a 4 digit pin you can use if wanted each time the mobile app is started
  • ZipZap
    ZipZap Member
    Options
    Thanks, with passcode do I need to sign out of quicken on mobile app? I have a long password not easy to enter
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @ZipZap

Thank you for taking the time to share your questions with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

When using the Quicken Mobile App, once a passcode is set-up, it is designed for you to stay logged into the Mobile App and enter the passcode when you wish to open and use the App.

The passcode is a security feature that allows you to stay constantly signed in to the App without concerns that just anyone could open the App and access your personal data.

If you sign out of the Mobile App, the passcode information is removed and the next time you wish to use the App, you would need to enter the full Quicken ID username and password to log back in.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are further questions/concerns that the Community may assist with.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.