Why will Quicken.com not open from inside the Quicken Deluxe program?

jsatt
jsatt Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in Using Quicken on the Web
I can not get Quicken.com to open from the tabs in the Deluxe program.

Best Answer

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record:
    Do you use Quicken Mac or Quicken for Windows? US or Canadian version?
    What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using? 
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What exactly are you doing and what happens? Any error messages?
    Are you connecting to the Internet using a VPN? Are you located outside the US and Canada?
  • jsatt
    jsatt Member ✭✭
    Using Quicken Deluxe for Windows 10. Year 2020. Version R23.17. Build 27.1.23.17. Connecting through the internet in the US.
    When I click on the Quicken.com internet icon on the taskbar between Quicken Services and Account List, the window opens and says connecting, but it never does. Waited 10 minutes just to see what happened. If I leave the program and connect through the internet, it works fine. Why will it not open in Quicken?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, have you recently started using a VPN?
    Or are you connecting from a work computer that is protected by a corporate firewall service?
    Is your personal Firewall / Antivirus software blocking Quicken from making outgoing Internet connections? Check your system logs for related error messages.
  • jsatt
    jsatt Member ✭✭
    I do not use a VPN. This is my personal computer. The firewall is Windows Defender and if Update is working, why is the internet net working?
This discussion has been closed.