Keep getting 'Welcome to Quicken' screen when opening a file or creating a new file (updated title)

When I try to create a new account or retrieve an existing account, I keep getting the Welcome To Quicken. This happens even after I sign in. How can I see my files?

Best Answer

Answers

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Really need a little more info ....  Do you have an existing Quicken file already setup, and you are having some problem finding or opening it -
    OR - are you just starting to use Quicken, and want to create and setup a brand new Quicken file and create some accounts to reflect your finances ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the path to the folder that contains your Quicken data file? Do you have Controlled Folder Access enabled in Windows Defender? Are you using OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Backup? Also, you might try restoring your last backup.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Nickels
    Nickels Member ✭✭
    The answer to ps56k, I am trying both. I have a file which shows up when I hit the file tab and I am also trying to create a new file. In both cases, I return to the Welcome screen. This is after I updated Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.