Mobile App - Continually asks for Username / Password for just one account.

Chris Harris
Chris Harris Member ✭✭✭✭
Greetings,

On the mobile app (both for Android & Apple), I'm having an issue where one of my accounts isn't storing the U/P.  It's stored just fine on the desktop and there are no issues with syncing between the desktop and mobile.  However, every few time I log into the mobile app, it pops up this message.

When I enter the U/P, the message goes away and I use the mobile app like normal.  A few uses later, it asks for it again.

When I click the "X", the message goes away and I use the mobile app like normal.  A few uses later, it asks for it again.

The U/P is storing without fault in the Password Vault on the Desktop.

In doing some forum searching, I found this post...

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7855858/mobile-app-reports-bad-login-for-credit-card-accounts-while-windows-2019-client-has-no-issue#latest (click here)

Which had a reply from Quicken with this link...

https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-online-banking-issues-quicken-mobile-and-quicken-web

Quicken only included two (2) troubleshooting steps.  Neither of them resolved my issue.  Are there any more troubleshooting steps I can try?  Anyone found a different solution?

Chris
Quicken user since 2014.
Using Quicken Windows Subscription on Windows 10.

Best Answer

Answers

• Chris Harris
    Chris Harris Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Quicken Sarah for the really nice and thorough response!  This explains it exactly.  Truth be told, I'd prefer the Mobile/Web Apps only do their updating of accounts when I prompt it (like with the Desktop's "One Step Update"), not automatically, but I know this feature/setting doesn't exist yet.  So this really isn't a huge deal for me; more of an annoyance.

For now, till Quicken works it out with Wells Fargo, I'll know to ignore this error.

Thanks for making Quicken better since the transition!

Chris
    Quicken user since 2014.
    Using Quicken Windows Subscription on Windows 10.
This discussion has been closed.