Transaction in and Out

Options
Do not know what I clicked on, but now I cannot get rid of the dialogue box which gives me a range of transactions in and out in a specific dollar amounts.
The dates on my check register is also messed up because of this.

How do i return to a normal register and normal date range

This is my Qucken on the web application

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @Herman

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Based on the information provided, it sounds as if you might have searched for a specific dollar amount in the register view and the register has become filtered to show only the search results.

If so, to return to the default register view, click the "x" icon in the upper right corner of the register to clear the filter and return to the default view.

If I have misunderstood what is happening, I apologize and please post back with a little more information on where you are in the Quicken on the Web application or upload a screenshot (personal information redacted to protect your privacy please) of the screen.

Any additional information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.