CC-502 trying to update Ford Credit account

On Tuesday, i started receiving a CC-502 error when i tried to update my Ford Credit account. I followed the instructions, waited a day (actually, this is now day 2), and am still receiving the error. I tried the update by clicking on the gear icon and doing the update as the instructions stated, but still receive the CC-502 message. The next step in the instructions is to contact you so that this issue can be resolved. Here i am contacting you :D

Best Answer

Answers

• JD-OH
    JD-OH Member ✭✭
    Hi...Same problem with Ford Credit download beginning 12/1/2019. Resetting the account did not help. I can log into the Ford Credit site just fine manually.
    Thanks...
  • John F. Pollinger
    John F. Pollinger Member ✭✭✭
    I'm receiving the same error. Error also with Wells Fargo. Deactivated and re-activated accounts. I'm using Quicken for Mac
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hello @GeorgiaRebel & @JD-OH

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the CC-502 error with Ford Credit Card, please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and a review of the logs for possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • GeorgiaRebel
    GeorgiaRebel Member ✭✭
    Hi Tyka. As i said in my original message, i tried all of the steps that were listed in that link. I just reported the problem from within Quicken and uploaded all of the logs. Hopefully, something will get resolved soon with this

Alan
  • GeorgiaRebel
    GeorgiaRebel Member ✭✭
    Ticket T1-IN - 7215286 has been opened for this issue.

ALAN
  • JD-OH
    JD-OH Member ✭✭
    > @JD-OH said:
    > Hi...Same problem with Ford Credit download beginning 12/1/2019. Resetting the account did not help. I can log into the Ford Credit site just fine manually.
    > Thanks...

Update: This began working today (12/9/2019). Without any manual changes, I successfully downloaded/updated from Ford Credit.
    Thanks.
  • kccode1
    kccode1 Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Same issue here. both Ford and Lincoln. I know Ford updated their site but Lincoln didn't. Intuit already fixed mint. Quicken is always behind.
  • GeorgiaRebel
    GeorgiaRebel Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I am no longer seeing the CC-502 error any longer either.
This discussion has been closed.