Error CC-505 Citibank

Getting error CC-505 when attempting one-step update of Citibank deposit and credit accounts.

Best Answer

Answers

• barry987
    barry987 Member ✭✭✭
    Same problem
  • Contacted Citibank Customer Service. For Quicken access the program has to be explicitly registered with Citibank at the Profile > Security > Manage Desktop Apps. This will solve the problem
  • richard13
    richard13 Member ✭✭✭
    > @Michael Cohen said:
    > Contacted Citibank Customer Service. For Quicken access the program has to be explicitly registered with Citibank at the Profile > Security > Manage Desktop Apps. This will solve the problem

Hi Michael.

Did you actually get this to work? When I try I was still getting the error. I even exited Quicken, relaunched, still no dice.

So then I removed online access to my Citi accounts. But now when I try to re-add them I'm getting "Sorry. We encountered and error. (It's not your fault.)".

And yes, I am doing this within the 10 minute window.

Thanks.

Quicken Premier for Mac

• Steve Davis
    Steve Davis Member ✭✭
    I am still having the same issue. I am waiting to chat with a Citibank support person.
  • Ken Stevens
    Ken Stevens Member ✭✭
    Did anyone get this resolved? I am having the same issue.
  • Ken Stevens
    Ken Stevens Member ✭✭
    ...and I have the permissions set correctly with Citibank and it isn't working.
  • Amy Gonzalez
    Amy Gonzalez Member ✭✭
    I too am getting the CC-505 error when updating my Citibank credit card account.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I am sorry to hear that the CC-505 error with Citibank continues to persist.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the information and the steps available here.

If the issue persists, try these steps again the next business day. If the problem continues for more than a few days, contact Quicken Support for assistance. Your financial institution cannot resolve this issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.