Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Bills & Income Tab displays "No Bills Due for the Next 30 Days"

I've been away from Quicken for a few months due to moving and delays in the delivery of my household items. I finally got my computer up and running and went to Quicken to get everything up to date and now my Bills & Income page is displaying "No Bills Due for the Next 30 Days" but when I go in to manage my bills it shows all of my bills. I changed my preferences to uncombine my Bills and Income & Transfer pages and it still shows the same for the Bills but the Income &Tranfer page displays perfectly. I'm not sure what is going on. Can anyone help?

Best Answer

Answers

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

More details, please.
    Do you use the US or Canadian version?
    What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using?  Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

• dinaloudinalou Member
    I'm using the US version with Auto Renewal and Updates
    Year: 2020, Version: R23.17, Build: 23.1.23.17
    Windows 10
  • dinaloudinalou Member
    Oh, and its Quicken Home, Business, and Rental Property.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you look at these reminders in the Tools / Manage Bill & Income Reminders view, are the missing reminders marked Past Due? Or did the next payment due date skip to a date in the future, one or more months away?
  • dinaloudinalou Member
    No all of my bills show due dates for the month of December.
  • dinaloudinalou Member
    I've restarted the program and restarted the computer but nothing changed. I can't even change it to 7 days or 14 days or the account or even from stacked to list.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• dinaloudinalou Member
    I redownloaded and reinstalled the program, rebooted the computer again, installed the update patch, and did everything in the Troubleshooting 101. Nothing has worked.
This discussion has been closed.