Receive Security Certificate Alert when I open an account.

RobLov
RobLov Member
Just upgraded to Quicken Premier 2019 installed on a new computer. When I open an account after signing in I receive a "Security Alert" saying "The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site". This appears to be a Quicken internet or software problem.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    any additional info on the Certificate or URL or something would be helpful

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • RobLov
    RobLov Member
    Problem solved this morning with a 40 minute call to tech support. Had to download a patch then go to File>File Operations >Validate and Repair and perform all three listed tasks. Was impressed with the overall tech support.
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobLov said:
    Problem solved this morning with a 40 minute call to tech support. Had to download a patch then go to File>File Operations >Validate and Repair and perform all three listed tasks. Was impressed with the overall tech support.
    @RobLov nice of you to take the time to report back positive feedback. Most leave negative tech support posts and that tends to slant the actual quality of support negatively.

user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 11 Pro version 21H2
  • RobLov
    RobLov Member
    Problem resurfaced this morning. Since I don't use any online services such as Bill Pay or Investment Downloads I will just live with it.
This discussion has been closed.