Lines in some reports are blank/do not display correctly

I'm using Quicken Premier for Windows version R23.17 Build 27.1.23.17.

After a recent upgrade (not sure which one), many of my saved reports that are Itemized Categories reports no longer display correctly. They have all of the data but when you drill down to see individual transactions the lines are just blank. I've attached a few screenshots to show you what I mean.

I know that there are some display issues with Quicken and high resolution monitors but I'm using the same monitor I've been using for at least 8 years with a max resolution of 1650 x 1050. I haven't changed any display settings in Windows or in Quicken (though I've tried a few in Quicken and it doesn't help). This happens whether I bring up my old saved reports or generate a new Itemized Categories spending report.

First, when I open the report everything is very crunched together. I can expand them out to make it look correct but it always does this by default whether it's a new version of the report or one of my saved reports.

Then if I expand one of the categories to see individual transactions the values are there but I can't see the actual transactions.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

Answers

• Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > Saved reports, especially when carried over to new versions, may sometimes fail to work properly.
    > First thing to try is to click the Reset Columns button (in the Customize dialog, Display tab). Does that restore the missing information?

Yep, that did it. This was happening in all of my saved reports as well as brand new reports I'd create from the Reports menu. Clicking Reset Columns for a single saved report fixed it for all of my saved reports and new reports as well.

Can't explain it but I'm happy it's fixed. Thank you for the help!
This discussion has been closed.