How to synchronise with Q. Mobile accounts that don't update with my bank?

Options
Valderi
Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
How can I synchronise my cash account with Q. Mobile?

I know how to select this account but Quicken ask me my password to download transactions. Even If I provide this password, I receive an error CC-892.
My cash account is not configured to download transactions from me bank.
Is this an issue with Q. or I mist something?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Valderi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I suspect that the issue may be caused by the currency of the account.

What currency is being used for the cash account? Is it USD or CAD?

Are you using the US or Canadian Mobile app?

The mobile app doesn't support multi-currency at this time.

https://www.quicken.com/support/can-i-sync-multiple-currency-accounts-quicken-mobile.

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for your help.

My cash account is in Canadian currency as all of my accounts instead of one in US$.
    I work with a completely new file rebuild from nothing because I experienced other problems with my old file. Now, all of my problems are gone and I have only this new problem. 

Before I tried to download, Q. had already set all of my banking accounts. If I want to select others accounts like my cash account, Q. ask my the password of my bank account… I wrote this password but Q. cannot sync this way with my bank (RBC). 
    I don't see why Q. ask me this password for an account that dont sync with my bank.
  • Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Quicken_Tyka,

You were close to the solution to solve my syncing problem when you asked me to verify if me cash account is in US$...
    When you said that, I had the idea to deselect my US$ account and to deactivate online service for this account (like Quicken, RBC doesn't upload in two currencies.
    I reset my Q.Cloud, and suddenly…WOW ! My problem was solved !!!
    It was my US$ account causing this problem.

I want to thank you very much for your help.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Valderi

Thank you for the response!

I am glad to hear that disabling connected services and deselecting the US account for sync has corrected the issue and that you were able to find a solution on the Community!

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a follow up, this morning, my bank RBC tried to reconnect my US$ account. I reconnect this service and…. every account other than bank accounts still working.

Conclusion: deactivate only US$ account in the bank, then, select others Q. accounts, sync those accounts, and finally, make a new link between  the bank with US$ account. That's it!

I hope it helps others...
This discussion has been closed.