Credit Score = Server Not Responding

History
History Member
So, I "upgraded" to the online Windows version of Quicken Deluxe, taking advantage of the Black Friday offer, and thought "this should be smooth sailing."

I tried the Credit Score which has not worked on my desktop version for months. Sure enough, with the new subscription version, it still gives me "Error - Server not responding" and thus no score.

Additionally, when downloading my Capital One credit card, it still fails to "match" most on my recent purchases.

So, I guess I'm paying for the same issues present on the desktop version, (removed)

Can you at least address these two issues? Thanks. :(:(>:):(

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no such thing as an "online" version of Quicken.  Quicken is a desktop product.
    Perhaps do you mean the Q Mobile App? Or Quicken Web?  Both of which are accessories to the desktop product.
    Lastly, on the desktop, please do HELP, About Quicken.  What BUILD of the product is shown?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• History
    History Member
    My choice of descriptive words was incorrect, apologies for the confusion.

I meant that I have never before needed to "subscribe" to Quicken. In fact prior to today's purchase of a subscription, I was using Quicken 2017 Deluxe on my Windows 10 desktop just fine, with the exception of the two issues outlined in my original post.

Those two issues remain. And it seems that now, going forward, forced to subscribe to continue using all the bells and whistles of Quicken, I was hoping the issues would have been addressed in the new build/version.

The Version is R23.17 The Build is 27.1.23.17
  • echastain140
    echastain140 Member ✭✭
    Still unable to access my Quicken Credit Alerts - Get e-mails saying I have alerts, but am unable to access. Asked to re-enter my SSN, but then indicates the server is not responding. Have gone through the steps probably 30 to 40 times without luck.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @echastain140

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please try signing out and signing back into the application.
    1. Close Quicken
    2. Reopen Quicken
    3. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user and log out of the file
    5. When prompted, sign in again with your same Quicken ID and password
    If the trouble persists, do any of the other online services in Quicken, such as downloading transactions, updating stock quotes, syncing with the Quicken Cloud, etc. work?  

Or does the "server not responding" error persist when performing other tasks in the data file?

Please let us know, thank you.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • History
    History Member
    I tried all of the above with my attempt to get my credit score, and I still received a "There has been an internal server error with the page you have requested or the server is not responding. Please try again later."
  • echastain140
    echastain140 Member ✭✭
    I get the same response.
    Error - Server not responding

Server error

There has been an internal server error with the page you have requested or the server is not responding.
    Please try later.
  • echastain140
    echastain140 Member ✭✭
    My last update was May 10th 2018... I try almost every time I log into Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.