Janus account Cannot activate One Step updates.

Using correct password and ID. Password 11 digits long

Best Answer

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What version and release of Quicken are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• BLaha2
    BLaha2 Member
    I have the same issue with Janus One Step Updates. I get error OL-334-A stating that the incorrect password got entered more than 3 times in a row, causing the account access to be locked. I have the latest version of Quicken Home & Business 2017.
  • vzvh0m
    vzvh0m Member
    I have the same problem. Janus Henderson recently forced me to a 10 digit password or longer, but when I try to update the password for Janus in Quicken I get an error message saying Janus only accepts an 8 digit password. Seems like an easy fix, the software needs to allow us to put the password in without trying to correct a password longer than 8 digits.
This discussion has been closed.