Nelnet Student Loans - anyone else have CC-508 - "Nelnet has a new page or pop-up window"?

I tried using both the borrower's (my son) and authorized payee's (me) user id and password and received for both. Just started today (12/20); updated successfully yesterday (12/19). I logged in with both and there was no new pop-up so I am afraid that the login page changed and there is nothing I can do.
Thanks!

Comments

• Same issue for me.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually what this means is: Logon to the bank's website. There should be an extra confirmation page you need to visit and perhaps take some action.
    Also please try these instructions:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-508

• Hello Gary & dsmcgowan,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to the attention of the Community, although I apologize you're experiencing difficulties updating your account(s) in Quicken.

Please see this FAQ and let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using, as the more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

If you're still needing assistance with the CC-508 error, please review the information and follow the steps available here and post back to let us know if this helps resolve the issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Gary Talda
    Gary Talda Member ✭✭✭
    I followed the steps before posting up to the browser steps because I use multiple browsers. I think the login screen changed. Contacting support and uploading log files.
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.