Scheduling a monthly transaction (e.g.: 4th Wednesday for Social Security)

I have a couple of recurring deposits that occur once monthly. After one of the updates in the past year, Quicken seems to have lost the functionality to schedule once monthly transactions on a certain day of the week. For example, Social Security payments arrive every 4th Wednesday. Since I happen to have scheduled that scheduled transaction before the change in Quicken, it still works. However, I have another income item that comes every 4th Friday of the month. In the current version of Quicken there is no way to do that - the scheduling function allows only 1) monthly transactions on a set date (e.g.: the 20th of the month) or 2) "every four weeks", which does not quite work since 4th Fridays are sometimes separated by 5 weeks and sometimes by 4.

As a Quicken user since the early 1990's, I would love to see this functionality restored in a future upgrade. And by all means, if there is a workaround or something I am overlooking, please let me know. I'm sure there are at least one or two other Quicken users who would like to schedule their Social Security deposits. Thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.