setting up new investment account

Setting up new account when I tried to enter stocks a new window opens up but is too large too use

Best Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Is the problem that the window is bigger than your screen, so you can't grab it by any corner or edge using the mouse?
    If so, you can resize the window via keyboard. While the window has focus, press ALT-Space, then S. This puts you in a mode where you can resize the window using the arrow keys. Press Enter when the window is a usable size.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Roget
    Roget Member ✭✭
    I cannot make it smaller to use it
  • Roget
    Roget Member ✭✭
    why does Quicken make this new window too large? I talked to an agent but it did not help.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019 Answer ✓
    Is the problem that the window is bigger than your screen, so you can't grab it by any corner or edge using the mouse?
    If so, you can resize the window via keyboard. While the window has focus, press ALT-Space, then S. This puts you in a mode where you can resize the window using the arrow keys. Press Enter when the window is a usable size.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.