I cannot open quicken mobile

I have the same issue when I open he give me how to set up and sync accounts from quicken but before I can because every set up is done.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Guy,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are needing assistance with setting up accounts to sync with the mobile app, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If the accounts have successfully been set up to sync from the desktop and you are having difficulty signing into the mobile app, please verify the email being used to sign in matches the email used on the desktop program.

For Mac, this is located under Quicken > About Quicken.

For Windows, this is located under Help > About Quicken

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Guy Rouillard
    Guy Rouillard Member ✭✭
    Bonjour,

Thanks for your answer but:

yes it is the same email for the 2 applications but before it worked but for 1 month it no longer works.

when it loads my account on my mobile app there is an error

you need to enable your Quicken desktop for mobile access.

but when I follow the procedure for Windows in my Quicken windows it tells me that it is already done.

thank you.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Guy,

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

Please give these steps a try:

1.  In the Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID Sync & Alerts section, click the blue link that says “Sign in as a different user”.  

2.  A window will open asking you to confirm that you want to sign out, type “Yes” in the box and click OK.

3.  Quicken will refresh and show a blank sign-in screen, when it does, close and re-open Quicken.  

4.  Sign in with the same Quicken ID username and password and if prompted select to “Don’t Use Mobile” and click OK.

5.  When you can see your data file again, return to the Mobile & Web tab and click Get Started to activate the sync and re-add your accounts.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7856172/faq-common-mobile-web-sync-errors-and-solutions

After these steps have been completed, please attempt to sign in to the mobile app once more, please let me know if this is successful or if the trouble persists!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Guy Rouillard
    Guy Rouillard Member ✭✭
    sorry the trouble persist
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.