How can I access prior budget years and budget from the drop down menus in the spending repors?

r23.21 premier: When I select historical or current budget from planning/budget action/budget reports I am unable to change the budget or the budget year from the drop down menu. It will only show the current year 2020. Any suggestions to access past budgets and budget years?

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selecting the current budget will indeed only bring up 2020. When using the historical budget, I can reproduce any prior budget year by selecting the "Budget:" and "Budget Year:". Historical does not work for you when selecting both criteria?
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    correct... the drop down selection does not allow selection of different budgets or budget years. In fact, in another case I select budget vs spending report and the budget is 2020 but the budget year is 2012, and I am unable to change the budget year in the case as well...
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to validate your data file to rule out any data corruption. Make a back up first, then File>File Operations>Validate and see if that corrects.
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have validated. This did not fix the problem.
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are prior years/budgets greyed out or just do not update?
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    they just don't activate, when I tried select the drop down nothing happens
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you get to the following screens, but they do nothing?

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    correct they do not respond
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you've done a validate and found no errors, not sure what else to suggest short of reinstalling Quicken.
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    did a reinstall problem still exists
This discussion has been closed.