Setting up new accounts in Mac version 2020

djdipas
djdipas Member
I was able to set up with my primary bank, but I have not been able to with Discover or GM financial. I have verified passwords, and that I can get into each site. Error for Discover is "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR(FI_TIMEOUT:ccscrape.102). GM Is a timeout error saying website maybe down, which its not.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @djdipas

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still receiving this error and haven't already, please review the information and steps available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the ccscrape.102 error message.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • djdipas
    djdipas Member
    Hi Sarah.. this did not resolve the issue. I have validated the password, and the security questions asked.
  • djdipas
    djdipas Member
    I just also notice that the error is now 105 instead of 102 as previous
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @djdipas

Thank you for the response and for providing the additional error message, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

As this error is usually temporary, are you still experiencing this error today?

Are you/were you receiving the 105 error for both Discover and GM Financial?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • djdipas
    djdipas Member
    yes, i'm still having same errors on both accounts
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @djdipas

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that this trouble continues to persist.

May I ask which option in the bank list you are selecting for both Discover and GM?

A 105 error can indicate that the incorrect "instance" is being used in the list.

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • djdipas
    djdipas Member
    for Discover i'm using Discover Bank (its not a cc account but a personal loan), for gm i'm using the auto loan you have selected. on the GM site I get as far as the security questions.
    on the Discover site it goes right to the error screen.. 102 error.
This discussion has been closed.